At the nucleus of WorkPlace Cornerstone Group s operations is a talented and experienced team of organizational leadership consultants who are committed to an unbiased and objective approach to facilitating efforts to address your organization s challenges. Whether your need entails one consultant or more, we provide what s needed to address your organizational need.
To promote our clients success, WorkPlace Cornerstone Group has a team of professionals with complementary backgrounds to support your organizational behavior and design needs. We partner with independent professionals to increase the scope and impact of our services as needed, in areas such as Independent Review, Engineering/ Technical Consulting, reliability assessments, leadership development training, assessments, and a variety of additional human services programs.
We believe that building these collaborations engages the various attributes of management consulting to focus resources on our client's organizational needs.
Services provided by WorkPlace Cornerstone Group include:
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Leadership development
- Managing performance and improving organizational
- Facilitating change and transition
- Organizational Behavior and Development
- Managing workplace conflict
- Conducting effective performance reviews
- Providing consulting skills for client HR
- Training in safety culture, supervisory and
- Providing employees with tools and insight
for how to take responsibility for their own
career and add more value on the job.
- Evaluating Workplace Environments
- Employee Concerns Program Evaluation
- Workplace Investigations
- Root Cause Analysis
- Independent Review
- Engineering/ Technical Consulting
- Performance Assessment
- Event Analysis/ Root Cause Evaluation
- Corrective Action Program Management
- Project Management
- Emergency Planning
- Industrial Safety
- Human Resources
- Employee Relations